Picnic Birthday Party Foods
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Birthday Party Food and other Birthday topics.
What kind of birthday party foods could I serve at a picnic?
Picnics are laid-back way to get friends and family together for a birthday outing. If you're planning an outdoor event, check out our list of suggestions for picnic birthday party foods to keep the guests well fed and smiling.
- Pack some fried chicken dipped in buttermilk and seasoned with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Make some chilled pasta salad and toss in smoked salmon, cucumbers, and salmon roe.
- It's quick and easy. Boil lobsters in salt. Have melted butter and lemons on hand to add to the flavor.
- Pack some whole wheat sandwich bread that's been baked with oats and pecans with the rest of your picnic birthday party foods.
- To satisfy the sweet tooth, make a fresh ginger fruit salad with chopped Asian pears, pineapples, and mangoes. Minced ginger, lime and orange juice will add some zest to the flavor.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.