Birthday Party Foods You Can Nibble On
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Birthday Party Food and other Birthday topics.
What birthday party foods can I serve at a cocktail party?
For a grown-up birthday party affair that doesn't involve a sit down dinner, try hosting a cocktail party. You can serve mixed drinks and hors d'oeuvres and your guests can get together and mingle. Here are some tasty birthday party foods for your party to dine on:
- Boil some asparagus and prepare it with a wasabi and mayonnaise dip.
- Slice petite pieces of a mushroom pizza, sprinkled with Gorgonzola cheese and basted with olive oil.
- Broil shrimp, serve on skewers, and serve with a spiced pistachio chutney dip.
- Serve an assortment of raw vegetables, like cherry tomatoes, cucumber spears, and celery sticks with a spicy yogurt dip.
- For a divine dessert to go with your birthday party foods, serve strawberry cream puffs, covered in a chocolate glaze.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.