How To Make A Piņata For Your Teen Party
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Teen Birthday Parties and other Birthday topics.
Here is how to make a Piñata:
- Blow up the balloon to about 16” in diameter and tie the end.
- Mix flour and water together in small bowl until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Use scissors to cut newspaper into 1” wide strips.
- Dip newspaper strips in mixture.
- Overlap the strips until 3-4 layers covers the entire balloon, except for a hole at the top of the balloon.
- Allow the strips to dry for about 24 hours.
- Using the long needle, pop and remove the balloon.
- Design and paint your balloon with different colors.
- Decorate with the piñata by gluing crepe paper.
- Puncture two holes near the opening of the piñata and insert a string several inches in length.
- Fill your piñata with candy and toy surprises.
- Tie the string and hang up the piñata for your teen party.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.