Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Teen Birthday Parties and other Birthday topics.
Teen birthday parties can be a blast. Teen parties also need ground rules to make sure everything goes smoothly. To ensure teen birthday parties stay safe, set up these guidelines for the next event.
1. Make sure a teen party has adult supervision.
2. Make it clear no alcoholic beverages are to be allowed at teen birthday parties.
3. Keep anything you don't want out during a party locked away.
4. Make a limit on the noise level of the music.
5. Restrict the guest list of partygoers to a reasonable and manageable number.
6. Have a cut-off time for the end of the party and stick to it.