Simple Birthday Party Food For Kid's Parties
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Birthday Party Food and other Birthday topics.
Do you have ideas for simple foods to serve at a kid’s party?
For kid's parties, the key is to keep food choices uncomplicated. Simple birthday party food is best at a party for children. Save your gourmet presentations for the adults. In case you're trying to come up with some menu ideas, we've put together some suggestions for simple birthday party food you can serve at kid's parties:
- Put together a snack mix with graham cereal, almonds, and pecans mixed in with melted butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
- Make easy finger sandwiches with a cheese spread and cut into 4 triangles.
- Put out a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
- Make a pot of fun-shaped pasta, like bow ties or seashells. Serve tomato sauce on the side.
- Serve slices of pizza, cut into small squares.
1/26/2009 3:02:44 PM
I used this recipe for my daughters birthday as a surprize party and... She loved it to peices!!! Teh noodles were her favorite part!!! She said it was because she could eat it with sauce or not it was such a great day!